Sunburst Community Foundation Grant
Sunburst Community Foundation (SCF)Suggest an update
Grant amount: US $200 - US $11,500
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Toole County, Montana
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
A permanent philanthropic savings account that builds charitable funds for the benefit of a specific community - We benefit our community by grant making, asset development, and helping individuals leave a legacy.
The Sunburst Community Foundation GATHERS, GROWS and GRANTS charitable funds to enhance the quality of life and sense of community in the Sunburst area.
We Want You To Know WHO We Are.
WHAT We Are Doing In The Community and
WHERE You Can Give to HELP Us in STRENGTHENING OUR FUTURE!
About the Grants
Grants must be used for charitable projects addressing one or more of the following areas for Sunburst:
- Humanities/Culture – for example, libraries or historical museums.
- Social Services – for example, food banks or senior services.
- Public Safety – for example, police, or fire & ambulance services.
- Civic Improvements – for example, parks, playgrounds, or beautification.
- Support for local charitable organizations with a specific project or equipment.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be either:
- A 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization as designated by the IRS, OR
- An exempt governmental unit
- If you are applying for a grant and your organization does not have 501(c)(3) tax exempt status, you must have a fiscal sponsor.
- Preference will be given to organizations that have other gifts or matching funds that bring leverage to this grant.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Sunburst Community Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.