Swift Memorial Health Care Foundation Grant
Ventura County Community Foundation
Grant amount: US $3,000 - US $10,000
Next anticipated deadline: Oct 15, 2018
Later anticipated deadlines: Apr 15, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Ventura County, California
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Swift Memorial Health Care Foundation was established in 1984 with the assets of the sale of the Oxnard Community Hospital to Republic Health Corporation. Swift Memorial Health Care Foundation awards grants to agencies that provide health services to Ventura County residents. The Foundation was named in recognition and honor of Dr. Floyd J. Swift and his wife, Ida Swift, who both made significant contributions to the quality of life in Ventura County.
The Swift Memorial Health Care Foundation is a private 501(c)(3) foundation that contracts with VCCF for administrative, investment, and staffing services.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Essential criteria for funding:
- Each applicant must be a 501(c) (3) not-for-profit community-based organization and may submit no more than one application per year.
- Non-profit agencies must have an active Board of Directors and each application must include information indicating financial viability and capacity to conduct the project to be funded.
- The organization must be located in Ventura County or the program must serve Ventura County residents in accordance with the purpose of Swift Memorial Health Care Foundation by providing health care services to Ventura County residents.
- Funds may be granted for such things as existing program expenses, program expansion, project start-ups, personnel expenses and staff or volunteer training directly related to the program.
- Funds may also be granted for technical assistance, equipment and facility costs directly associated with the proposed project.
- Funds will not be granted for organizational deficits, annual fund drives, general operating expenses, political activities, religious or sectarian activities, endowments, research or non-project related expenses.
- Swift Memorial Health Care Foundation prefers not to fund recurrent salaried positions.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Swift Memorial Health Care Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.