Swindells Charitable Foundation Grant
Swindells Charitable FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $3,000 - US $6,000
Deadline: Aug 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Connecticut
Location of residency: ConnecticutView website Save
About this funder:
The Swindells Charitable Foundation was established in 1993 to support "the relief of sick, suffering and indigent; aged men and women; and/or for the support of public and charitable hospitals."
Grants from the Swindells Charitable Foundation are 1 year in duration.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- We seek to positively impact the lives of the traditionally underserved within our communities through our support of charitable organizations.
- The Swindells Charitable Foundation also makes grants to public and charitable hospitals.
- Preference is given to organizations that serve sick and economically disadvantaged children or older adults.
- Grant requests for capital projects will not be considered.
- We do not provide support for endowment campaigns.
- Applicants will not be awarded a grant for more than 3 consecutive years.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Swindells Charitable Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.