Swindells Charitable Foundation Grant
Swindells Charitable Foundation
Grant amount: US $3,000 - US $6,000
Anticipated deadline: Aug 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Connecticut
Location of residency: ConnecticutView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Swindells Charitable Foundation was established in 1933 to support and promote quality health and human services programming for underserved children and adults. The Swindells Charitable Foundation also makes grants to public charitable hospitals.
Grants from the Swindells Charitable Foundation are 1 year in duration. Applicants will not be awarded a grant for more than 3 consecutive years.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- We seek to positively impact the lives of the traditionally underserved within our communities through our support of charitable organizations.
- The majority of grants are
awarded in Connecticut; however, there are a few foundations with geographic
focus areas reaching outside the state.
- Preference is given to organizations that serve sick or economically disadvantaged children or older adults.
- Special consideration is given to organizations that provide for the "basic human needs" of individuals.
- Grant requests for capital projects will not be considered.
- We do not provide support for endowment campaigns.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Swindells Charitable Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.