T. Rowe Price Foundation Grants
T. Rowe Price Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $100,000
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: San Francisco County, California, El Paso County, Colorado, Hillsborough County, Florida, Counties in Maryland: Baltimore County, Baltimore city
Location of residency: San Francisco County, California, El Paso County, Colorado, Hillsborough County, Florida, Counties in Maryland: Baltimore County, Baltimore cityView website Save Need help writing this grant?
T. Rowe Price Foundation
For over three decades, the T. Rowe Price Foundation has been a catalyst for change in communities. With $111 million in direct grants and matching contributions since 1981, the foundation is making an impact in Baltimore and needy communities around the globe.
Areas of Interest
Addressing community issues from every angle.
The foundation is enhancing community life with grants in the following areas:
Institutions, organizations, and programs advancing high academic achievement for all children, as well as leadership development for teachers and principals who boost academic success.
Arts & Culture
Institutions and organizations offering enrichment and educational experiences that nurture lifelong learning and create more vibrant communities.
Family and emergency services, workforce development, and other opportunities to build skills and achieve self-sufficiency.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants from the T. Rowe Price Foundation support qualified nonprofits (and organizations fiscally sponsored by nonprofits) that serve specific geographic areas:
- Baltimore, MD
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Tampa, FL
- San Francisco, CA
- Your organization must be:
- A public charity under Section 501(c)(3) and Section 509(a) (1) or (2) of the Internal Revenue Code
- An Organization that is fiscally sponsored by a 501(c)(3) public charity
- The focus of the program for which you are seeking support must be:
- Arts and Culture
- Human Services
- Your organization or the program for which you are seeking funding may not be:
- Individual schools or programs benefiting one school
- Programs focused on animal welfare
- Programs that emphasize spiritual development or religious education
- Programs with a health or wellness focus, such as direct care or condition-specific programs or services
- Sponsorships or support for fundraising events
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the T. Rowe Price Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.