TAAFF Grant Program
The Astle-Alpaugh Family FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $12,000
Next anticipated deadline: Sep 4, 2019 (Letter of inquiry)
Later anticipated deadlines: Jan 14, 2020 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New Jersey: Hunterdon County, Mercer County, Morris County, Somerset County, Warren County
Location of residency: Counties in New Jersey: Hunterdon County, Mercer County, Morris County, Somerset County, Warren CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
TAAFF Grant Program
The Astle-Alpaugh Family Foundation (TAAFF)*, is a private grant-making organization with a mission to improve the lives of individuals and families.
Our priorities are derived from involvement in the local community of Central New Jersey.
We believe that the strength of a society can be measured by how it cares for its most vulnerable citizens – we seek to provide stability and hope for the elderly and for at-risk children and youth, as well as persons suffering from illness, hunger, poverty, abuse, and chemical dependency.
We strive to foster community involvement in education – we fund diverse educational programs.
We place a strong priority on the improvement of our local community – we support museums, community centers, and historic preservation.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations eligible to apply for a grant from the Foundation must:
- Be non-profit, 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Serve the local community of Central New Jersey (View a map of our funding area here).
- Request support for programs that promote education in the arts, history, and the health and wellbeing of community residents and which are consistent with the mission and priorities of the Foundation.
- Multi-year grant requests are not eligible for support.
- Organizations receiving awards are eligible to apply for funding in subsequent years, following successful programming and fulfillment of reporting requirements.
- We no longer fund student scholarships.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the TAAFF Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.