TACF External Grants Program
American Chestnut Foundation (TACF)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: Aug 16, 2020 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Faculty Working Professional
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
The American Chestnut Foundation (TACF) is pleased to announce its annual request for research proposals.
Grants are to cover the twelve months following acceptance of the grant. Multiyear proposals will only have the first year funded.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- We will entertain any research proposal concerned with the myriad of aspects involved in chestnut restoration that address our core mission.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Principal Investigators are required to hold at least a Regular membership with The American Chestnut Foundation.
- Demonstration of matching fund support is strongly encouraged.
- TACF's policy is not to pay overhead charges, since our grants are relatively small.
- Payment of faculty salary is also not allowed.
- This is a small grants program. TACF does not ordinarily fund projects in excess of $10,000.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the TACF External Grants Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.