Talent Management Grant
Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation
Deadline: Mar 31, 2022
Grant amount: Unspecified amount in in-kind support
Fields of work: Education Workforce Preparation & Job Readiness Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United States
One of the major challenges facing any organization is talent management—recruiting, training, and retaining the people who work to execute the organization’s mission. That challenge can be especially daunting for nonprofits, which rely heavily on restricted funding that too often fails to account for HR needs and essential employee development. To address this challenge, the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation developed the Talent Management Grant to provide Cornerstone’s talent management software and talent management strategy support to qualifying nonprofits to help them build a more collaborative and effective workforce.
Selected nonprofits receive a three-year grant of Cornerstone’s Learning and Performance modules along with implementation and consulting resources. In the first year, grantees are awarded unlimited use of the software along with no-cost system implementation and support services. In years 2 and 3, grantees earn significant discounts on all software and continue to receive all services and technical support at no cost.
To qualify, organizations must provide programs in the areas of disaster relief, education, or workforce development and must demonstrate how the talent management software will be used for employee development and organizational capacity-building.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To qualify, organizations must provide services in the areas of disaster relief, education, or workforce development and must demonstrate how the talent management software will be used for employee development and organizational capacity-building.
- Your Organization
- Is a U.S. IRS registered 501(c)(3) organization or a foreign organization designated as a charitable organization under the laws of your country
- Has an existing internal training and/or performance initiative that requires a technology solution to effectively manage and scale
- Can demonstrate that developing, engaging and retaining employees is a core value of the organization
- Can demonstrate executive support for this program and for the financial commitment after year 1
- Your Team
- Has an identified executive-level sponsor who is invested in and accountable for the overall success of this project
- Requires technology to scale your existing internal training and development initiatives
- Has the capacity to implement and manage software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology solutions
- Has an identified project team with assigned resources
- Is cross-functional, including marketing, IT, HR, as necessary
- End-user support is not provided by Cornerstone, however, we can recommend options for outsourced administrator and/or help desk support.
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders to Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“After entering my search parameters, I always have useful, accurate, and well-organized results [with Instrumentl].”