Tampa Bay Rapid Response Fund
Community Foundation of Tampa BaySuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Florida: Citrus County, Hernando County, Hillsborough County, Pasco County, Pinellas County
Location of residency: Counties in Florida: Citrus County, Hernando County, Hillsborough County, Pasco County, Pinellas CountyView website Save
About this funder:
Tampa Bay Rapid Response Fund - COVID-19 Nonprofit Need Request Form
This is not a competitive grant process. It is an innovative way to share specific needs with us, our fundholders (who granted over $20 million to nonprofits last fiscal year) as well as other philanthropists in the Tampa Bay community.
After completing the simplified Nonprofit Need Request Form, your needs will be included within a database of requests from our community. If your nonprofit’s request is matched with a donation, we will notify you and transmit funds to address the request as quickly as possible.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
Nonprofit Need Request Forms will be accepted from organizations that must:
- Be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Be based in or serving Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, or Citrus counties
- Exhibit strong management and sound leadership.
- Your proposed project should address a specific identified and prioritized need and leverage dollars and/or people to make a difference within the community.
Generally, these proposals should not be designed to fund:
- Annual appeals, fundraising events, membership contributions, and capital campaigns
- Political campaigns or direct lobbying efforts
- Religious or sectarian purposes
- Medical or scientific research