Target Foundation Field Trip Grants
Target FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $700
Anticipated deadline: Oct 1, 2020 9:59pm PDT
Applicant type: Teacher Faculty Elementary / Secondary School
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
Throughout the year, our stores provide education grants to local K-12 schools to support educational field trips. Learning opportunities extend far beyond the classroom, but it’s becoming more difficult for schools to fund trips to museums, historical sites and other cultural destinations. Since 2007, our Field Trip Grants program has made it possible for millions of students to go on a field trip.
Recipients may receive a grant only once in a given school year. Grants are to be used to cover field trip costs and fees. In the event the costs and fees are less than the grant amount, the balance of the grant may be utilized for other education costs such as materials, books and resources related to the curriculum. SPONSOR reserves the right to interpret these rules and to make decisions concerning the grant, its acceptance and use, in situations not covered by these rules.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Education professionals who are at least 18 years old and employed by an accredited K-12 public, private or charter school in the United States that maintains a 501(c)(3) or 509(a)(1) tax-exempt status are eligible to apply.
- Educators, teachers, principals, paraprofessionals or classified staff of these institutions must be willing to plan and execute a field trip that will provide a demonstrable learning experience for students.
- Target stores award Field Trip Grants to K-12 schools nationwide.
- Who is not eligible?
- Childcare centers;
- After-school programs;
- Pre-K groups;
- Any other individuals who do not meet the eligibility criteria listed above.
- No substitutions or transfers permitted.
- Grants may not be used to supplant expenditures that are the normal responsibility of the school district (e.g. substitute teacher salaries).
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Target Foundation Field Trip Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.