Targeted Funds Grants - Spring Deadline
The Columbus FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $25,000
Deadline: May 3, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Franklin County, Ohio
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
To assist donors and others in strengthening and improving our community for the benefit of all its residents.
Through strategic grantmaking, we invest in a broad range of highly effective nonprofits. We invite nonprofits to explore competitive grant opportunities made possible by our generous donors.
Provide support for several areas that align with donor focus.
Area of Focus - Spring Deadline
- Green Funds- Nonprofit organizations of all sizes are working hard to protect the earth’s environment and are making our community smarter, healthier, cleaner, and a more eco-friendly place:
- Conservation and Environment
- Family Practice Medical Education: emphasis on geriatric medical education;
- Mental Health;
- Children's Mental Health.
- Special Populations:
- Development Disabilities
- Terminally Ill
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Your organization must be a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit.
- Operating support will only be considered when the applicant demonstrates continuous innovation that enhances services.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Targeted Funds Grants - Spring Deadline by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.