TechSoup: Digital Resilience Program
Techsoup GlobalSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $2,000
Fields of work: Food Access & Hunger Economic Services & Development Health Care Access & Delivery Residential Care & Nursing Homes
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Georgia, Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia Show all
Location of residency: Georgia, Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia Show allView website Save
About this funder:
Thank you for your interest in joining TechSoup's Digital Resilience Program, made possible through the generous support of the Truist Foundation. Participants in this program will receive funding to super-charge their digital transformation journey by adopting technology allowing them to operate more flexibly and with greater resilience. The value to be received by participant organizations is up to $10,000. We will provide a thorough assessment of your current state, and then give you the guidance, the skills and the tools to fill critical gaps and allow you to provide more impact to your community.
The program will last for approximately six months, and require a staff member to dedicate 3-5 hours per week to the work. Additionally your organization will need a resource who will be able to support the new systems and programs ongoing. While the cost of most tools and services will be covered by TechSoup, your organization may have to pay up front for certain subscriptions, and be reimbursed shortly thereafter, due to the nature of many subscription products.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The offers listed are available to TechSoup members who are small and medium-sized NGOs that carry out direct human services and support work. They are also available to NGOs that respond to meet the increased needs of their communities due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and that scale their programs to address these needs. Specifically, organizations must
- Become a TechSoup member
- Have an operating budget of US$2,500,000 or less
- Provide food, economic or healthcare support, or dependent care services
- NGOs must also be eligible for each of the specific nonprofit product programs they apply for. These eligibility criteria are defined by our corporate partners for their specific product programs. TechSoup will also review these criteria during the application process.
- This program is limited to organizations based in and providing services in the following US states: Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.