TTF Advertising for the Environment Grant
Temper of the Times FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $15,000
Deadline: Dec 16, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Origin and Mission
Temper of The Times Foundation, ~advertising for the environment~ was created by the board of directors of The Moneypaper, Inc., in 1997. Since public opinion is often influenced by marketing efforts, The Moneypaper decided to create a foundation that would promote the use of standard marketing concepts to increase environmental awareness.
Recognizing that organizations working to protect the environment in general have limited access to paid media, the Foundation provides funds to underwrite advertising designed to promote the conservation and restoration of native wildlife, plants, and ecosystems in the United States. The Foundation also supports earned media campaigns.
Grants are awarded for projects that will lead to measurable outcomes for wildland ecosystem conservation and restoration in the United States. Grants may be used to fund the production of print, radio, or television ads, to pay for advertising space or airtime, or to produce or distribute pamphlets, books, videos, or press packets. Because grants are for wildland ecosystem advertising campaigns, not for general organizational support, they may not be used to cover costs associated with the production of organization newsletters, membership campaigns, or for staff salaries.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Temper of the Times Foundation provides funds only to nonprofit organizations classified as 501(c)(3) public charities by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Grants may be used to fund the production of print, radio, or television ads, to pay for advertising space or airtime, or to produce or distribute pamphlets, books, videos, or press packets.
- Grants are for wildland ecosystem advertising campaigns.
- Projects that are likely to have measurable and immediate effects on wildland ecosystem conservation and restoration will be prioritized over those that are purely educational in nature.
- The Foundation does not provide grants to individuals, for-profit organizations, or government agencies.
- Grants are not for general organizational support, and they may not be used to cover costs associated with the production of organization newsletters, membership campaigns, or for staff salaries.
- In addition, the Foundation cannot fund lobbying efforts or candidates for political office.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the TTF Advertising for the Environment Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.