The Dick Laursen Memorial Scholarship
Texas Agricultural Irrigation AssociationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $4,000
Deadline: Mar 1, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Minimum GPA: 2.5View website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Dick Laursen Memorial Scholarship was created in honor of Dick Laursen, a life-long irrigation specialist. Dick was born in 1942 into a
TAIA will award scholarships based on the applicant’s qualifications. Scholarships will be available to registered, full-time students either entering college or continuing a college education. Graduate students are also eligible. Scholarship funds will be given to the student's selected college to use towards enrollment expenses.
Value: $500 per semester / $4000 total maximum / 4 year maximum
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant qualifications:
- An agriculture major
- Attend a Texas university or college
- Full time student (12+ hours)
- students may be entering college, continuing a college education, or graudate students.
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA reporting GPA at end of each semester
- Not required to be a Texas resident
- A recommendation from a TAIA member would be beneficial but is not mandatory.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Dick Laursen Memorial Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.