Thaddeus Colson and Isabelle Saalwaechter Fitzpatrick Memorial Scholarship Fund
Community Foundation of LouisvilleSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $4,500
Deadline: Mar 16, 2020 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Kentucky
Gender restriction: Female
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save
About this funder:
Community Foundation of Louisville is the largest charitable foundation in Kentucky with $434 million in assets and more than 1,350 different funds, each with a charitable purpose defined by its donors. In 2014, the Community Foundation made over 8,000 grants totaling $45 million to local, national and international nonprofits.
A strong advocate for philanthropy across the Commonwealth, the Community Foundation of Louisville has a network of affiliate foundations, each working to support philanthropy in their region.
The Thaddeus Colson and Isabelle Saalwaechter Fitzpatrick Memorial Scholarship Fund was established by Isabelle Smith in memory of her parents. This fund is designed to provide scholarship assistance in the form of grants to help defray college or university expenses.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must:
- be a female resident of Kentucky
- be an upcoming full-time college sophomore, junior or senior attending a recognized four-year public college in Kentucky:
- Eastern Kentucky University
- Kentucky State University
- Morehead State University
- Murray State University
- Northern Kentucky University
- University of Kentucky
- University of Louisville
- Western Kentucky University
- have a cumulative 3.0 GPA and in good academic standing
- be majoring in an environmentally related program, e.g.:
- environmental studies
- environmental engineering
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Thaddeus Colson and Isabelle Saalwaechter Fitzpatrick Memorial Scholarship Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.