Puget Sound Chapter (ACS/PS): Student Travel Grants
American Cetacean Society
Grant amount: US $500
Anticipated deadline: Aug 28, 2019
Applicant type: Graduate Student Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Canada, Alaska, Oregon, WashingtonView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The American Cetacean Society-Puget Sound Chapter (ACS/PS) would like to encourage student participation in the Society for Marine Mammalogy's 21st Biennial Conference on the Biology of Marine Mammals (San Francisco, California, 13-18 December 2015) by offering travel grants for ACS Student Members.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- One (1) grant will be restricted to research related to acoustics or hearing in cetacean populations occurring within the waters of:
- British Columbia
- Two (2) grants will be open for any type of research in cetaceans within the waters of:
- British Columbia
- Applicants must be a current ACS member at the time of submission.
- Be currently enrolled as a student at a recognized academic institution.
- Be first author on an accepted oral or poster presentation.
- Applicants must register for the conference by the early registration deadline.
- Currently reside and study within the Pacific Northwest region of the US and Canada (WA, OR, AK, and British Columbia).
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Make sure you are a current ACS member at the time of submission.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Puget Sound Chapter (ACS/PS): Student Travel Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.