The Art of Giving (TAG)
Triangle Community Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 6, 2019
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in North Carolina: Chatham County, Durham County, Orange County, Wake County
Location of residency: Counties in North Carolina: Chatham County, Durham County, Orange County, Wake CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
A collective of women from the Triangle with a mission to fund issues that affect women.
The Art of Giving Fund is a Triangle women’s collective jointly administered by Triangle Community Foundation.
For its 2018 grant cycle, The Art of Giving has chosen “Advancing Educational Opportunities for Women and/or Girls” as its focus area. The 2018 grant will provide funding of up to $10,000 for unrestricted operational or programmatic support.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The selection criteria for organizations submitting an application are as follows:
- Be located and provide services in one of the four counties of the Triangle: Chatham, Durham, Orange, and Wake;
- Qualify as tax exempt under section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code (fiscal agent) or be classified as a unit of government
- Not discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, physical ability, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or religious organization that serves exclusively sectarian purposes
- Organizations who have received an Art of Giving grant within the past three years are not eligible.
- As important as aid for current sustenance is (e.g., food banks, housing for homeless, etc.), these areas do not meet our 2018 focus criteria.
- TAG will not fund fraternal, sectarian, and religious organizations where the grant is intended to principally benefit members/adherents or to fund inherently religious activities.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Art of Giving (TAG) by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.