The Brighter Tomorrow Foundation Fund
The Brighter Tomorrow FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Deadline: Nov 1, 2019 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Montgomery County, Ohio
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Brighter Tomorrow Foundation (BTF), a nonprofit foundation established in 1989 for the benefit of children and adults with developmental disabilities in Montgomery County, is pleased to offer a Request for Proposal for FY 2016 for competitive grants that address the needs of organizations that serve persons with Developmental Disabilities.
Consideration will be given to proposals addressing needs in the following priority areas, specified in rank order:
- Housing: Assistance ranging from emergency or permanent shelter to enhancement of day-to-day living conditions by providing safe living environments, improving personal care options, or fulfilling requests for specialized equipment.
- Lasting Equipment: Adaptive and other equipment that makes daily life easier and safer such as accessible vans for local transportation, battery powered lifts, kids car seats, exercise and therapy equipment, and special tools.
- Education: Items such as, computers, software, cameras, projection and recording equipment, art supplies, etc. which encourage and make possible new learning and working options.
- Recreation: Socialization and physical fitness activities for persons with developmental disabilities, including programs that teach families how to incorporate physical exercise for their family member into their daily routines. Also includes funding for field trips, music and dance exploration and artistic creativity.
The Brighter Tomorrow Foundation can award grants up to a maximum of $10,000. The grant projects may focus on one or more of our four priority areas.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants include 501(c)(3) organizations, local governmental agencies, and academic institutions.
- Brighter Tomorrow Foundation will not provide support for:
- Capital campaigns
- General operating expenses unrelated to the grant purpose
- Retroactive funding for activities that have already taken place
- Basic research
- Staff development activities
- Supplanting of projects or activities that have existing funding from other sources
- New staff positions
- Activities and projects directed to individuals with MR/DD outside of Montgomery County
- Individual applicants
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Brighter Tomorrow Foundation Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.