The Cailloux Foundation Grant
Floyd A. & Kathleen C. Cailloux FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Counties in Texas: Bandera County, Edwards County, Gillespie County, Kerr County, Kimble County, Real County Expand all
Location of residency: Counties in Texas: Bandera County, Edwards County, Gillespie County, Kerr County, Kimble County, Real County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The mission of the Foundation is to perpetuate the vision of Floyd A. and Kathleen C. Cailloux.
Grants are made in these fields-of-interest as they relate to the mission statement of the Foundation:
- Community Service
- Child Development
- Health & Rehabilitation
- Animal Welfare
The Foundation looks for one or more of the following conditions in an inquiry:
- A collaborative network exists that multiplies the impact of the grant.
- Foundation support would be vital or catalytic to a proposed project’s success.
- The proposed project is likely to continue and expand after the grant period.
- The proposed project is innovative and efficient in its use of funds.
- The project has the ability to be self-supporting.
- The proposal is a request for matching or challenge funding.
- The proposed project is well planned.
The Foundation does not have deadlines governing the submission of letters of inquiry. Letters of inquiry will be accepted throughout the year and reviewed as quickly as possible- usually within 30 days.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation makes grants to nonprofit organizations that have tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status with the Internal Revenue Service.
- The Foundation has geographic boundaries for grant making.
- Only grant proposals originating in Kerr and the surrounding communities (Gillespie, Bandera, Edwards, Real, and Kimble Counties) will be considered.
- Grant applications for specific projects or programs, technical assistance, and capital projects are considered.
- The Cailloux Foundation does not make grants or loans to individuals or groups that are not 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations.
- Grants for general operations will normally not be considered and when approved shall generally be approved as challenge grants.
- No grants or loans will be made to individuals.
- Grants are not made to supporting organizations.
- The Foundation does not fund church or seminary construction, or church related entities unless such entities meet Foundation criteria and serve as a separate entity from the church.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Cailloux Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.