The Chevron Community Fund Grant
Foundation for Appalachian Ohio
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Jul 30, 2018
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Ohio: Harrison County, Tuscarawas County
Location of residency: Counties in Ohio: Harrison County, Tuscarawas CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Chevron is committed to being a strong corporate citizen and partner and believes that their business success directly correlates to the value they create, including the value they create in the communities enabling our success. To support their efforts, Chevron has established the Chevron Community Fund at the Foundation for Appalachian Ohio.
The Chevron Community Fund was created by the Chevron Appalachian Michigan Business Unit to direct philanthropic resources to the needs of the communities where the company operates. Specifically, it will support the leaders within those communities who are creating opportunities for citizens. There are talented, dedicated leaders in schools, nonprofits, and community organizations without enough support to make a difference through their work. The Chevron Community Fund was created so that Chevron Community’s resources can serve these community leaders.
Funding for the current round is focused primarily on STEM Education and Workforce Development. Project involving Basic Human Needs may also be considered.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applications are welcomed from organizations serving Harrison and Tuscarawas Counties.
- Eligible applicants include nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations as well as public organizations.
- Projects with one or more of the following characteristics will be given priority:
- Result in opportunities or benefits for needs that may otherwise remain unfulfilled;
- Benefit many people vs. a few;
- Produce lasting results, with an emphasis on projects that will be sustainable after funding from Chevron has ended; and/or
- Embrace collaboration and partnership.
- Grantees may be asked to wait at least six months after receiving an award before applying for funding again.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Chevron Community Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.