Fund for Capital Improvements Grant
The Columbus FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $10,000 - US $100,000
Deadline: Jun 5, 2020 (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project
Location of project: Franklin County, Ohio
Location of residency: Franklin County, OhioView website Save
About this funder:
Fund for Capital Improvement
Facilities and equipment are often crucial to the delivery of services. Whether your nonprofit is buying a new building, updating a facility, or purchasing new equipment, the foundation is interested in learning more. Letters of intent are due on the first Friday of June. The most informative letters of intent will demonstrate how the request will improve or preserve the delivery of services. Capital grants tend to range from $10,000 to $100,000.
Funding will be considered for:
- Capital Campaign: A time-limited fundraising effort with a financial goal to fund property acquisition, construction, or major renovation. Campaigns with a completed feasibility study will be the most competitive.
- Capital Project: A request for equipment or similar Items.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Your organization must have a primary impact in Franklin County.
- The most competitive applications will meet the following criteria:
- Capital Campaigns with a completed feasibility study.
- Capital Campaigns/Projects that have made reasonable progress toward the goal.
- Capital Campaigns/Projects that have a strong plan for funding ongoing operating expenses resulting from the completion of the new capital investments.
- Capital Campaigns/Projects that improve the quality of life and have direct client impact.
- Requests that enhance and improve services and programs will be given high priority.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Fund for Capital Improvements Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.