Targeted Funds Grants - Fall Deadline
The Columbus Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $25,000
Deadline: Oct 5, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit Indigenous Group Government Entity College / University Private Elementary / Secondary School
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Franklin County, Ohio
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
To assist donors and others in strengthening and improving our community for the benefit of all its residents.
Through strategic grantmaking, we invest in a broad range of highly effective nonprofits. We invite nonprofits to explore competitive grant opportunities made possible by our generous donors.
Provide support for several areas that align with donor focus.
Area of Focus - Fall Deadline
- Community Improvement:
- Historical Preservation
- Joseph A. Jeffrey Fund: supporting beautification and community improvement
- English Teachers in Private Preparatory Schools and Colleges/Universities
- Health Education
- In-service Education: for voluntary health organizations
- Substance Abuse
- Social Services:
- Parent Education
- Summer Camp Maintenence
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Your organization must be a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit.
- Operating support will only be considered when the applicant demonstrates continuous innovation that enhances services.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Targeted Funds Grants - Fall Deadline by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.