Targeted Funds Grants - Fall Deadline
The Columbus FoundationSuggest an update
Deadline: Oct 2, 2020
Grant amount: Up to US $25,000
Fields of work: Addiction & Substance Abuse Education - Higher Education Greening & Beautification Historic Preservation Education - K through 12 Summer Camps Community Health Education Parenting Counseling & Education Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Franklin County, Ohio
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
To assist donors and others in strengthening and improving our community for the benefit of all its residents.
Through strategic grantmaking, we invest in a broad range of highly effective nonprofits. We invite nonprofits to explore competitive grant opportunities made possible by our generous donors.
Provide support for several areas that align with donor focus.
Area of Focus - Fall Deadline
- Community Improvement:
- Historical Preservation
- Joseph A. Jeffrey Fund: supporting beautification and community improvement
- English Teachers in Private Preparatory Schools and Colleges/Universities
- Health Education
- In-service Education: for voluntary health organizations
- Substance Abuse
- Social Services:
- Parent Education
- Summer Camp Maintenence
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Your organization must be a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit.
- Operating support will only be considered when the applicant demonstrates continuous innovation that enhances services.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”