The Frances M. Peacock Scholarship for Native Bird Habitat
Garden Club of AmericaSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $4,500
Deadline: Jan 15, 2020
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship, Research
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Frances M. Peacock Scholarship for Native Bird Habitat provides financial aid to study areas in the United States that provide seasonal habitat for threatened or endangered native birds and to tend useful information for land-management decisions.
The Francis M. Peacock Scholarship for Native Bird Habitat provides financial aid to a college senior or graduate student to study areas in the United States that provide winter or summer habitat for our threatened or endangered native birds. The award is given by the Garden Club of America and is administered by the Cornell Lab of Ornithology.
Provides financial aid to at least one scholar for $4500 annually. In special instances because of two unusually fine candidates or two candidates working on one project, the award may be divided between two candidates.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Open to college seniors and graduate students only (second-semester juniors may apply for their senior year).
- Only one GCA scholarship, fellowship or award may be applied for annually.
- The Peacock Scholarship is for one year only and may not be renewed for multi-year projects.
- Funds from the Peacock Scholarship can be used at the discretion of the awardee; for fees,
expenses, or even tuition provided they are directly related to the project at hand.
- Policy is not to pay overhead, whether stated as overhead or as indirect cost.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Frances M. Peacock Scholarship for Native Bird Habitat by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.