The Kids Trust Fund Grant
The Foundation for Enhancing CommunitiesSuggest an update
Grant amount: Approximately US $2,500
Anticipated deadline: Feb 1, 2021 1:00pm PST
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Pennsylvania: Cumberland County, Dauphin County, Franklin County, Lancaster County, Lebanon County, Perry County, York County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in Pennsylvania: Cumberland County, Dauphin County, Franklin County, Lancaster County, Lebanon County, Perry County, York County Show allView website Save
About this funder:
The mission of The Kids Trust Fund is to help young children of abuse grow up in a happy, safe, and exciting environment. The Kids Trust Fund was created in 2005 by and in memory of Gary L. Houck, Jr. At the age of 29, Gary became a victim of suicide. Gary’s wish was to create a fund that would provide support and services to young children who are living with physical or emotional abuse, or neglect. The Kids Trust Fund is a fund of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities.
The Kids Trust Fund invites established nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations to submit proposals to support child-focused programs and services that are within the confines of existing programs and services that your agency currently provides.
Eligible activities may include:
- Therapeutic recreational, fun activities for children of abuse;
- Early intervention services;
- Support groups for individuals or families;
- Mental, emotional, or behavioral health services.
We are interested in supporting innovative activities that directly benefit children of abuse and their families. Proposals should:
- Be innovative and not duplicate existing programs and services
- Empower children of abuse
- Be collaborative in nature
- Have the potential to become long-term solutions to existing abuse issues involving youth
- Demonstrate measurable and achievable outcomes
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Programs must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Serve children aged 0-18 years old and/or their families
- Operate within the counties of Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lebanon, Perry, York and Lancaster.
- Enhance or expand the services already provided by your organization (if your organization is proposing a new program, you must provide a plan for sustaining the program after the grant term)
- We do not fund:
- Capital campaigns
- Direct lobbying to influence legislation or funding appropriations
- Grants to individuals or for-profit organizations
- National and statewide umbrella organizations that cannot demonstrate a local presence
- New staff positions without a substantial plan for sustainability
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Retroactive projects
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Kids Trust Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.