The Knight Foundation Fund
Wichita Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $250,000
Deadline: Mar 31, 2020 (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Sedgwick County, Kansas
Location of residency: KansasView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Bringing Together Communities
The Knight Foundation Fund focuses on identifying and working with partners to help Wichita attract and nurture talent, enhance opportunity and foster civic engagement. Investment opportunities through the Fund helps Wichita be more informed and engaged.
What we fund
The Knight Foundation Fund at WCF supports Wichita’s work in revitalizing its downtown and surrounding neighborhoods* to accelerate talent attraction and retention. Through our efforts, we hope to ultimately help increase Wichita’s population. We invest in Wichita’s core city vibrancy by supporting projects in smart design, the arts and entrepreneurship.
*Surrounding neighborhoods include: Delano, Douglas Design District, North End, SoCe and Riverside.
Knight Foundation Fund grants are awarded in April. A total of approximately $250,000 in grants will be awarded in 2020
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All applicants to Knight Foundation Fund at the Wichita Community Foundation must be:
- in good standing with the Kansas Secretary of State’s office,
- currently exempt under IRS Section 501(c)(3), and
- classified as an organization to which contributions are deductible under Section 170(c)(2), normally a public charity under Section 509(a).
- If an emerging nonprofit is certified by the Internal Revenue Service through a form 1023EZ, or is working with a qualified Kansas nonprofit as their fiscal agent, they may apply.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Knight Foundation Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.