The Joyce W. Vickery Research Fund Grant
The Linnean Society of New South WalesSuggest an update
Grant amount: A $1,500 - A $2,500
Anticipated deadline: Mar 1, 2020
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student Unaffiliated Researcher Working Professional
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Australia
Location of residency: AustraliaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Joyce W. Vickery Research Fund
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applications will be accepted from postgraduate and Honours degree students at recognised Australian universities who are undertaking full-time or part-time higher degree studies with a biological emphasis.
- Applications are also encouraged from amateur or professional biologists, whether in employment as such or not, who can demonstrate a level of achievement in original research in the Biological Sciences.
- The total amount of Fund money available for awards in any year will depend on interest income received by the Fund over the preceding year.
- Not more than 50% of this income to be distributed as grants; the remainder will be capitalized to increase the Fund.
- Individual grants will not normally exceed $2,500 for Members and $1,500 for non-members.
- The Society envisages that grants would normally be used for items such as travel within Australia, equipment, photographic and other expenses, but not for subsistence, travel to conferences, or thesis preparation.
- Applicants need not be members of the Society, but other things being equal, perference will be given to members.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Joyce W. Vickery Research Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.