The William Macleay Microbiological Research Fund Grant
The Linnean Society of New South WalesSuggest an update
Grant amount: A $1,200 - A $2,300
Deadline: Mar 1, 2020
Applicant type: Unaffiliated Researcher Graduate Student Faculty Working Professional Postdoctoral Researcher
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Australia
Location of residency: AustraliaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Grants are available from the William Macleay Microbiology Research Fund to support original research in an Australian context within the field of Microbiology.
A grant of up to $2,300 is available to members of the Linnean Society of NSW and $1,200 is available to non-members of the Society. You can become a member online to be eligible for the $2,300 grant.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applications will be accepted from postgraduate and Honours degree students at recognised Australian universities who are undertaking full-time or part-time studies with a microbiological emphasis.
- Applications are also encouraged from amateur or professional microbiologists, whether in employment as such or not, who can demonstrate a level of achievement in original research in microbiology.
- The Society envisages that grants would normally be used for items such as travel within Australia, equipment, photographic and other expenses.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applications are not restricted to members, but other things being equal, members of the Society will be given preference.
- Applications are not restricted to members, but other things being equal, members of the Society will be given preference.
- Grants cannot be used for subsistence, travel to conferences, or thesis preparation.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the William Macleay Microbiological Research Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.