The Lois Webster Fund Grant
Audubon Society of Greater DenverSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $7,776
Deadline: Jan 31, 2019 4:00pm PST
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit For-Profit Business College / University Museum/Library/Zoo
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Colorado
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Lois Webster Fund (LWF) of the Audubon Society of Greater Denver (ASGD) was established in 1995 specifically to support Colorado non-game wildlife research and education projects that lead to the conservation of these species.
It should be noted that the LWF will consider projects focused on all non-game wildlife in Colorado and is by no means limited just to Colorado birds or to particular habitats.
The LWF intends to fund at least one project per year and will consider multiple year projects but funding will only be awarded on an annual basis.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Supports Colorado non-game wildlife research and education projects that lead to the conservation of these species.
- The grantee must be affiliated with a local, state, or regional nonprofit organization, an academic institution, or government agency.
- One individual is to serve as the contact person with the LWF.
- The project manager must be qualified to carry out the proposed project and have a demonstrated interest in the subject.
- There must be at least one additional organization contributing to the project, and more are preferable.
- Projects with multiple partners will be preferred.
- The LWF expects that most projects will focus predominantly on either research or education, but is particularly interested in proposals that include some elements of both.
- The LWF funds are not to be used to cover indirect costs or overhead of the sponsoring Organizations.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Lois Webster Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.