The Mahindra Pride Scholarship
American Agri-Women Foundation
Grant amount: US $1,000
Deadline: Aug 31, 2019
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Age restriction: Between 18 and 24 years of age
Gender restriction: FemaleView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Mahindra Pride Daughters of Agriculture Scholarships w ere created to honor all women who play an important role in agriculture – on farms and in agri-business. Mahindra’s Rise philosophy centers around the core belief that we will use our resources to drive positive change in communities across the world through alternative thinking, accepting no limits and driving positive change. These scholarships support the next generation of young women in their pursuit of a post - secondary education in an agriculture - related field and position them to be the industry leaders of tomorrow .
These five scholarships are available to any farm, ranch or agribusiness woman or her daughter to pursue accredited courses in agriculture leadership, communications, rural sociology, medicine, or any other courses directly related to agriculture.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Must be a farmer, rancher or be the wife, daughter or other close relative of a farmer, rancher or other person employed in agriculture.
- There must be an economic or financial need.
- Knowledge of or work experience in agriculture.
- Grade Point Average or placement on tests are considered.
- Scholarship funds may be used for tuition for recognized courses in agriculture leadership, technology, communications, education, rural sociology, medicine or other courses directly related to agriculture and the needs in agricultural communities.
- Scholarship money will be used for tuition.
- Scholarship awards will be granted only once per individual.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Mahindra Pride Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.