Ontario Wildlife Foundation Grant
Ontario Wildlife Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $20,000
Deadline: May 31, 2019
Applicant type: Organizations
Funding uses: Research, Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Canada
Location of residency: CanadaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Ontario Wildlife Foundation mission is to raise funds and awareness for the conservation and enhancement of Ontario’s natural resources through research and restoration. Our strength comes from partnering with other groups on conservation projects and promoting conservation education.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible projects:
- Conserving or enhancing natural habitat;
- Promoting, cooperating or participating in conservation education;
- Encouraging the enjoyment of healthful outdoor recreation;
- Promoting and supporting scientific research of and genera investigation of birds, fish animals and their habitats;
- Perpetuating abundant stocks of birds, fish and animals; and
- Cooperating with other organizations in conservation.
- The OWF will not support projects where the net benefit will not be realized by the local, regional, or provincial community (e.g. enhancement of privately owned property).
- The OWF will not provide funds for travel expense to conferences/seminars, for legal actions or for land acquisitions.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Ontario Wildlife Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.