Pamela and Alexander F. Skutch Research Award
Association of Field OrnithologistsSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: Jul 15, 2019
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Caribbean, South America
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Association of Field Ornithologists welcomes applications for funding from amateur or professional ornithologists of any nationality.
- Projects must involve minimally invasive research into the life histories, especially social relations and reproduction, of little known birds of the continental Neotropics, including Trinidad and Tobago.
- Applicants and/or their primary research supervisor must be members of the Association of Field Ornithologists (prior to the application deadline) to be eligible for an award.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- Preference will be given to Neotropical-based applicants proposing research projects that involves a substantial amount of observation of birds in the field.
- Preference will be given to applicants that have had some previous experience with the geographic region (and if possible, the specific locality) as well as the bird species involved in the proposed study.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Pamela and Alexander F. Skutch Research Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.