The RISE HIGH Growth Grant
Next predicted deadline: Mar 31, 2024
Later predicted deadlines: Jul 31, 2024
Grant amount: US $15,000
Fields of work: Community Development & Revitalization Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Racial / Ethnic Justice & Rights
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Pennsylvania: Allegheny County, Beaver County, Lehigh County, Tioga County, Westmoreland County Other eligible locations: Counties in Pennsylvania: Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Butler County, Fayette County, Washington County, Westmoreland County Show all
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in Pennsylvania: Allegheny County, Beaver County, Lehigh County, Tioga County, Westmoreland County Other eligible locations: Counties in Pennsylvania: Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Butler County, Fayette County, Washington County, Westmoreland County Show all
Neighborhood Allies centers its work and investments to foster a more just, fair, and inclusive society in which all can participate, prosper, and reach their full potential. Our mission is to engage Pittsburgh area residents and organizations with innovative tools that expand opportunity for transformative community change.
RISE HIGH Grant Partnership (RHGP) Program
The goal of the RISE HIGH Grant Partnership (RHGP) Program is to provide applicants with an opportunity to partner with Neighborhood Allies over a set period of time to achieve measurable equity and inclusion results in the Pittsburgh area. We emphasize the importance of racial equity –the condition achieved when one’s identity no longer statistically predicts how one fares. Racial equity is a part of racial justice, and thus we work to address the root causes of inequities and not just their manifestations.
- Provide grantee-partners with financial resources and technical assistance to enhance their organizational capacity. Organizational capacity includes a broad range of domains such as: Leadership, Management and Operations, Community Engagement, Program and Service Delivery, and Evaluation.
- Support strategies, partnerships, and seed ideas aiming to dismantle inequities so all residents can enjoy a better quality of life.
- Achieve alignment with one or more of the goals and objectives within our 3 Year Roadmap.
- Support Black and Brown-led organizations based in our focused geographies of: the Hilltop (Allentown, Beltzhoover, and Knoxville), the Hill District, Larimer, Homewood, Millvale and Wilkinsburg.
The RISE HIGH Growth Grant
There are two funding rounds for this grant's current cycle.
- Provides grant awards $15,000.
- There will be up to (19) RISE HIGH Growth Grants.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Only 501c3 can apply.
- Limited grant awards are also available to organizations based elsewhere in the Pittsburgh area aiming to enhance levels of equity and inclusion within their organization and programs.
- Proposals must align with two or more of the goals and objectives within our 3 Year Roadmap.
- There is no matching fund requirement.
- Organizations can apply to both grants (RISE HIGH Growth Grant and 212 Convergence Grant) but are only eligible to receive one RHGP award per calendar year.
- Award prioritized for projects/programs based in our focused geographies of:
- the Hilltop, the Hill District, Larimer, Homewood, Millvale and Wilkinsburg.
- Ineligible Applicants:
- Political candidates/campaigns
- Religious organizations for religious activities
- We do not provide general operating support.
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”