The Robert C. Hoffman Charitable Endowment Trust Grant
Adams County Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $15,000
Next anticipated deadline: Jan 15, 2020
Later anticipated deadlines: Jul 15, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Adams County, Pennsylvania
Location of residency: Preferred: Adams County, Pennsylvania Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Robert C. Hoffman Charitable Endowment Trust (The Trust) was a vision of Robert C. Hoffman and was created at the time of his death. The Trust is guided by an Advisory Committee (The Committee) made up of Adams County residents. From the annual earnings of the Trust, the Committee approves grants to non-profit organizations which serve the needs of the residents of Adams County.
The purpose of the Robert C. Hoffman Charitable Endowment Trust is to act as a public charity for the betterment of the citizens and organizations of Adams County, Pennsylvania and to benefit, promote and support religious organizations and institutions, education and vocational institutions and organizations, organizations dedicated to the prevention of abuse to children and to animals, helping the needy and underprivileged, “publically supported” domestic charities, medical organizations, literary organizations, youth sports, and other similar organizations devoted to the promotion of social welfare and lessening the burdens of government.
Areas of Interest include:
- Religious entities for religious purposes
- Education and vocational education, public, private and parochial schools
- Prevention of abuse to children
- Prevention of abuse to animals
- Helping the needy and underprivileged
- Medical causes
- Literary causes
- Youth sports
- Capital campaigns
- Other causes which promote social welfare and lessen the burden of government
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit organizations or those organizations with tax exempt status who provide services to Adams County residents are eligible to request funding during any grant cycle.
- Even nonprofit organizations located outside of Adams County may apply provided they provide programs or services to Adams County residents.
- Non-Adams County nonprofit organizations must be prepared to submit proof that they assist Adams County residents.
- Applicants may submit no more than four (4) requests per fiscal year (8/1 to 7/31).
- The Robert C. Hoffman Charitable Endowment Trust will not provide grants to:
- Organizations outside Adams County, unless it can be clearly demonstrated that Adams County residents will benefit from the funds requested
- Retire debt
- Fund raising events, endowment drives.
- Heirs, personal representatives or other contributors to the Trust, or to any heirs, successors, or personal representatives of any estate of any other contributor to the Trust
- Expenses charged against this grant for a one time event may not be incurred prior to the grant authorization date.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Robert C. Hoffman Charitable Endowment Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.