The Ross Foundation Philanthropic Grant Program
The Ross Foundation
Grant amount: Approximately US $1,000
Next deadline: Oct 1, 2018 (Full proposal)
Later deadlines: Feb 1, 2019 (Full proposal), Jun 1, 2019 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Clark County, Arkansas
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Note: The first step is the preparation of a pre-proposal form, which may be made at any time during the year. If the project described in the pre-proposal is consistent with the interests of the Ross Foundation Board of Trustees, the applicant will be asked to prepare a full proposal, submitted by the deadlines above.
The Ross Foundation has primarily concentrated its grants in the following areas:
- Arts and Cultural Enrichment
- Community Beautification & Improvement
- Historical Preservation
- Mental Health & the Developmentally Disabled
- Forestry Research & Conservation Management
The major focus of the Foundation’s philanthropic program has historically been restricted to projects that are located in the Clark County, Arkansas area. The Ross Foundation has funded research projects with out of state organizations that have had research projects in the Clark County area.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Ross Foundation seeks proposals for innovative programs and projects from organizations which can demonstrate tax exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) or public charity status under Sections 509(a)(1) or (2) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Funding is not provided for:
- political lobbying
- political advocacy
- legislative activities
- grants to individuals
- Funding is generally not provided for:
- operating expenses of established agencies
- grants to foreign organizations
- grants for foreign expenditure or debt reduction drives
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Ross Foundation Philanthropic Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.