The Trull Foundation Grant
The Trull FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $700 - US $80,000
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit Indigenous Group
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Texas, Matagorda County, Texas
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Trull Foundation Grant
Established to share God's bounty in Texas and beyond, The Trull Foundation strives to help children in rural areas; those affected by substance abuse; the Palacios Texas area; and the coastal Texas environment.
In October 2012 at a Trull Foundation Retreat, the Trustees set the following priorities:
- A concern for the needs of Palacios and Matagorda County, where the Foundation has its roots.
- A concern for children, channeling lives away from abuse, neglect, hunger and poverty.
- A concern for those persons and families devastated by the effects of substance abuse.
- A concern for the coastal Texas environment, recognizing and including water issues, estuaries, birds, agriculture and aquaculture.
The Foundation May:
- Help prospective grantees consider their funding resources and help plan project assistance.
- Support established agencies in development of new programs or in expansion of existing programs.
- Give priority to projects in Texas, in rural Texas communities and the Foundation’s four focus areas.
- Match other resources and offer challenge grants.
- Cooperate with other foundations in funding projects.
The following categories are considered for funding. These areas include projects that improve communities through:
- Human Services
- Public Affairs/Society Benefit
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants must be used for charitable or educational purposes and strictly in accordance with the proposal and budget submitted. All unexpended funds must be returned to the Foundation.
- Any scholarship funds granted are made to institutions and are administered by those institutions.
- Funds are granted to organizations with a current Internal Revenue 501c(3) document or to:
- departments, agencies, and other services operated within federal, state or local government agencies and
- institutions and agencies affiliated with organized religions and religious bodies.
- The foundation will give priority to grant requests in the local areas.
- The foundation provides grants throughout the United States, but gives priority to organizations helping those in rural Texas areas.
- No scholarships or other funds are granted to individuals.
- The Foundation Usually Will Not:
- Grant funds for events that have occurred.
- Make long-term commitments.
- Make grants for buildings, endowments, or research.
- The foundation is not accepting proposals for international programs in 2017.
- Grants are rarely given to Houston and Dallas areas, recognizing that those metropolitan areas have foundations and corporations that support those cities exclusively.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Trull Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.