New Mexico Chapter of The Wildlife Society: Biodiversity Scholarship
New Mexico Chapter of The Wildlife SocietySuggest an update
Grant amount: Approximately US $1,000
Anticipated deadline: Dec 31, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: New Mexico
Location of residency: New Mexico
Minimum GPA: 3.2View website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The New Mexico Chapter of The Wildlife Society Biodiversity Scholarship program was established
through an endowment from the proceeds of the 1990 Biodiversity Symposium, which was sponsored
by the Chapter and several other natural resource organizations. Scholarships will be awarded at the Joint Annual Meeting of the New Mexico and
Arizona Chapters of The Wildlife Society and Arizona/New Mexico Chapter of the American Fisheries
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants for the Biodiversity Scholarship should work with wildlife, which includes all fauna and habitat components, excluding fisheries-related studies.
- The Chapter considers applications for two scholarships annually, which may be awarded to undergraduate or graduate students.
- The scholarship may be split between two students if the NMTWS Board deems both equally deserving.
- Applicants should be currently enrolled in a natural resource-oriented higher education program in the State of New Mexico.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA (grade point average) of:
- 3.2 for undergraduate students
- 3.5 for graduate students
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the New Mexico Chapter of The Wildlife Society: Biodiversity Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.