Thermo Fisher Scientific Antibody Scholarship Program
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.Suggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $10,000
Deadline: May 5, 2020 9:59pm PDT
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United States
Age restriction: At least 16 years of age
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Thermo Fisher Scientific Antibody Scholarship Program (“Program”) will award scholarships to eligible life science students, to be used for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Our Scholarship Committee is looking for well-rounded students with a passion for science. In addition to academic excellence we seek out students who demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific’s values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation or Involvement through their research, volunteer experiences, STEM outreach, student leadership, and extra-curricular activities.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be individual persons who:
- will be a legal resident of the 50 U.S. states or District of Columbia as of August 6, 2020;
- will be age 18 or older as of August 6, 2020;
- are enrolled as a Graduate Student, or Undergraduate Student at an accredited U.S. college or university (see U.S. Dept. of Education Database ) for Fall 2020; and
- have a declared major of biology, chemistry, bio-chemistry or a related life science field.
- In addition:
- Undergraduate Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors must have cumulative college GPA of 3.0 or greater on a 4.0 scale;
- Undergraduate Freshmen must have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or greater on a 4.0 scale; and
- Graduate Students must have a cumulative graduate GPA of > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and have received cumulative undergraduate GPA of > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Healthcare Professionals may not participate in this Program.
- The term Healthcare Professionals includes:
- clinical or non-clinical physicians (including MDs and MDs/Ph.D.s), and
- physician assistants, nurses, technicians, research coordinators, administrators and purchasing personnel and entities (including hospitals, rehabilitation centers, nursing facilities, home health agencies, clinics and group purchasing organizations, managed care organizations, physician group practices, medical directors for health insurance organizations) and their employees and representatives who are involved in the actual provision of health care services.
- US federal or state government employees may not participate in this promotion.
- Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives, and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Program Entities”), as well as the immediate family members and/or those persons living in the same households of the foregoing are not eligible to apply or win a scholarship in this Program.
- This Program is void where prohibited by law.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the rmo Fisher Scientific Antibody Scholarship Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.