Thermo Fisher Scientific Antibody Scholarship Program
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $10,000
Deadline: May 31, 2018
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Age restriction: At least 16 years of age
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Thermo Fisher Scientific Antibody Scholarship Program will award scholarships to eligible life science students, to be used for the academic year.
Our Scholarship Committee is looking for well-rounded students with a passion for science. In addition to academic excellence we seek out students who demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific’s values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation or Involvement through their research, volunteer experiences, STEM outreach, student leadership, and extra-curricular activities.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Must be individual persons who are legal U.S. residents age 16 or older at time of application.
- Must be enrolled as graduate or undergraduate student at an accredited U.S. college or university for the upcoming semester.
- Must have declared major of biology, chemistry, biochemistry, or related life science field.
- Graduate students must have a cumulative graduate GPA of > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, and have received cumulative undergraduate GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Undergraduate Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors must have cumulative college GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Undergraduate Freshmen must have a cumulative high school GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Thermo Fisher, its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives, and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Program Entities”), as well as the immediate family members and/or those persons living in the same households of the foregoing are not eligible to apply or win a scholarship in this Program.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the rmo Fisher Scientific Antibody Scholarship Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.