Thirtieth International Geographical Congress Award
Royal Geographical Society
Grant amount: Up to £750
Next deadline: Feb 22, 2018
Later deadlines: Oct 31, 2018
Applicant type: Postdoctoral Researcher Faculty
Funding uses: Conference
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United Kingdom
Location of citizenship: Europe, United Kingdom
Degree requirements: Applicants must be within 6 years of receiving their PhDView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Royal Geographical Society (with IBG ) is offering five grant s of up to £750 to assist with the cost of attending an international conference. The conference must be organised by a geographical (or geographically related) organisation, association or union affiliated with, or a member of the International Council for Science (ISCU) or other such similar international organisation .
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be UK/EU nationals.
- Applicants must currently be employed by a UK Higher Education Institution .
- Attendance at AAG , CAG or the RGS - IBG
- Applicants must demonstrate the geographical nature of both
the conference and the work they will present.
- Priority will be given to early career researchers presenting papers and seeking to cover travel expenses, although help with conference fees, accommodation, and maintenance costs will also be considered.
- Priority will be given for conference s outside Europe and North
- Annual Conference is not eligible for support from this award
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Thirtieth International Geographical Congress Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.