Tilles Fund Grant
Tilles FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Counties in Illinois: Bond County, Calhoun County, Clinton County, Jersey County, Macoupin County, Madison County, Monroe County, St. Clair County, Counties in Missouri: Crawford County, Franklin County, Jefferson County, Lincoln County, St. Charles County, St. Louis city, Warren County, Washington County Expand all
Location of residency: Counties in Illinois: Bond County, Calhoun County, Clinton County, Jersey County, Macoupin County, Madison County, Monroe County, St. Clair County, Counties in Missouri: Crawford County, Franklin County, Jefferson County, Lincoln County, St. Charles County, St. Louis city, Warren County, Washington County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Tilles Foundation is committed to improving the Greater St. Louis Region through innovative charitable investments in leading-edge organizations serving:
- Children with developmental, intellectual and physical disabilities
- K-16 Education
The Tilles Foundation makes approximately $700,000 in grants per year. The Foundation is managed by The Board of Trustees which meets at least 4 times a year.
Every grant relationship begins with listening and learning on our part. We look to our non-profit partners as experts in their fields, and we consider whether we can make a meaningful difference as a community partner.
We look for proven community leaders—with measurable outcomes, using best practices. We’re interested in learning about how non-profit organizations are making a true impact on the children of St. Louis, and what innovative ideas non-profit leaders have for the future.
The Foundation funds project, program and capital requests. We don't restrict our donations to a certain funding type—rather, we are looking to find the best way to help the St. Louis community.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Tilles Foundation makes grants to eligible 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations within the Greater St. Louis Region.
- Examples of areas the foundation does not fund:
- Direct donations or grants to individuals
- For-profit entities
- Organizations outside of our funding area
- Fund-raising dinners, advertising or other benefits
- Endowment projects
- Political campaigns, candidates and legislative lobbying efforts
- Projects that exclusively serve religious purposes
- Tuition reimbursement
- We do not make grants outside our funding priorities.
- In keeping with our charter, we do not provide funding to individuals.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Tilles Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.