Tippett Foundation Grant
William Hall Tippett and Ruth Rathell Tippett FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $15,000
Next anticipated deadline: Mar 15, 2020
Later anticipated deadlines: Oct 15, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach, Research
Location of project: San Diego County, California
Location of residency: San Diego County, CaliforniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
- Elder Healthcare
- Organizations established for or involved in providing care for or research into the causes and cures of illnesses affecting the elderly, such as cardiovascular disease (high blood pressure and heart disease), cerebrovascular disease (strokes), depression, falls and injuries, and osteoporosis.
- Musical Education
- Organizations that provide educational opportunities in the musical arts for young people.
- Although college level programs will be considered, programs directed to younger individuals will be given the greatest consideration.
- Private schools and programs as well as publicly-supported schools and programs will be considered.
- Theater Arts
- Organizations that promote theater arts and including educational programs and outreach.
- Animal Welfare
- Organizations that provide services or support for animal welfare.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- It is recommended that applicants seek other potential sources of support.
- Sole reliance upon one source may work against a favorable decision.
- Only one proposal from any organization will be considered in a given year.
- If a multi-year grant is made to an organization, no new proposal from that organization will be considered until all payments of that grant have been made.
- The Foundation tends to favor local San Diego County based organizations.
- The Foundation supports specific programs, and discourages requests for funding general operating expenses, to reduce debt or correct operational deficits, for general fund drives or annual appeals.
- The Foundation will not provide funds directly to individuals and does not make loans.
- The Foundation will not provide funds for athletic organizations, non tax-exempt organizations, other private foundations, political organizations or to national organizations and/or their local chapters.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Tippett Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.