TJX Foundation Grants
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Deadline: Nov 1, 2018 (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Note: Check that your organization is located within 15 miles of a TJX store, distribution center or office to be eligible.
For more than four decades, delivering great value to our customers has been at the core of our business. In fact, providing value and caring for others have helped define our culture over the years and these principles extend beyond the walls of our stores and into our local communities around the world. As we considered where our community initiatives could have the most impact, it was important to us to focus on the intersection of these principles and areas of need for vulnerable families. Our global community mission is simple:
Deliver great value to our communities by helping vulnerable families and children access the resources and opportunities they need to build a better future.
Our U.S. Foundation
Our Global Community Mission is to provide value to our communities by helping vulnerable families and children access the resources and opportunities they need to build a better future.
In addition to our support for current national and local non-profit partners, we are currently accepting letters of inquiry from non-profits seeking grant support in the following areas only:
- Critical basic needs of food, clothing, and shelter for children and families
- Education programs outside of school (pre-kindergarten to grade 12) that enable school success
- Skills training for disadvantaged youth that enables workforce readiness
- Services for victims of domestic violence
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- In order to be considered for a grant, organizations must:
- Be aligned with our mission
- Be located within 15 miles of a TJX store, distribution center or office
- Be a registered 501(c)(3) for at least the past 12 months
- Not have received funding from TJX in the past 12 months
- Have a public nondiscrimination policy that states that the organization does not, by policy or practice, discriminate against a person or group on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law
- TJX does not support:
- Capital campaigns
- Staff salaries
- Third-party giving/foundations
- Political groups/parties or lobbying
- Organizations requiring recipients to accept a specific belief or doctrine to receive services
- General operating funds
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the TJX Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.