TMMWV: Toyota’s Mission In North America Grant
ToyotaSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next anticipated deadline: Nov 1, 2019
Later anticipated deadlines: May 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Kentucky, West Virginia, Counties in Illinois: Wabash County, White County, Counties in Indiana: Daviess County, Dubois County, Gibson County, Knox County, Pike County, Posey County, Spencer County, Vanderburgh County, Warrick County, Counties in Mississippi: Alcorn County, Itawamba County, Lee County, Lowndes County, Monroe County, Pontotoc County, Prentiss County, Tippah County, Tishomingo County, Union County, Counties in Texas: Atascosa County, Bexar County, Medina County, Wilson County Expand all
Location of residency: Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Texas, West Virginia Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
At Toyota, we believe an auto company can also be a vehicle for change. This is why Toyota is proud to partner with nonprofit organizations across the U.S. in the local communities where we live and work.
Toyota and affiliates support programs in environment, youth and education, safety and diversity.
Special consideration is given to programs with an educational focus
that show sustainability. While Toyota prefers to support program-based
requests, on occasion, Toyota will support fund-raising activities where
the majority of the proceeds go directly to the organization.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Toyota's national corporate giving program supports charitable non-profit organizations that are recognized by the Internal Revenue Service.
- We also support State or Municipal Organizations and Public Schools.
- Toyota funds requests that:
- Are geared towards benefiting a large number of people
- Offer participation in local educational programs
- Exhibit clear, measurable and realistic goals and objectives
- Establish the means for evaluation and reporting after a program is completed
- Provide leadership and development programs for participants
- Target youth within any of the funding priority areas
- Include financial and other strategic commitments from other funding organizations
- Geographic scope by facility:
- Indiana (TMMI):
- Indiana counties: Daviess, Dubois, Gibson, Knox, Pike, Posey, Spencer, Warrick, Vanderburgh
- Illinois: Wabash, White
- Kentucky counties: Daviess, Henderson
- Kentucky (TMMK):
- All counties in Kentucky, with the exception of Boone, Kenton and Campbell (served by Toyota Engineering & Motor Manufacturing North America-TEMA), and Henderson and Daviess (served by Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Indiana-TMMI)
- Mississippi (TMMS):
- Alcorn, Itawamba, Lee, Lowndes, Monroe, Pontotoc, Prentiss, Tippah, Tishomingo and Union counties.
- Texas (TMMTX):
- Bexar County, Wilson County, Atascosa County, and Medina County (Texas)
- West Virginia (TMMWV):
- Top priority to Putnam County;
- second priority to Cabell, Jackson, Kanawha, Lincoln and Mason counties;
- with a limited participation in important statewide projects (West Virginia).
- Toyota is unable to fund requests:
- From organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, medical condition, sex or gender (including pregnancy), gender identity and/or expression (including a transgender identity), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
- Political organizations, parties or candidates
- Fraternal organizations
- Labor organizations
- Non-charitable organizations
- Athletic organizations or sports teams
- Individual and/or private schools
- Covering routine institutional expenses or deficits
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the TMMWV: Toyota’s Mission In North America Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.