TSDF: Rancho Bernardo Community Foundation Grants
The San Diego FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,500 - US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: Jun 3, 2020 5:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: San Diego County, California
Location of residency: San Diego County, CaliforniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Community Enhancement and Music
The Rancho Bernardo Community Foundation (RBCF) is in its 31st grant cycle and invites nonprofits serving Rancho Bernardo to submit applications directed toward investing in community enhancement and music. RBCF seeks to build a more vibrant and civically engaged community through programs that make Rancho Bernardo a great place in which to live, work and play.
In the current cycle, RBCF will support programs that will increase dialogue and participation, inspire community pride and revitalization and increase the quality of life of the broader community.
Possible projects and topics include:
- Enrichment programs
- Community and cultural engagement
RBCF will also award up to $10,000 in increments of funding levels between $1,500 and $5,000 from the RB Symphony on the Green Fund to support music and musical programs and projects in the Rancho Bernardo area.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- These projects should be practical and achievable within a 12-month time frame, and have prospects for longterm sustainability.
- Funding may be used to expand existing programs, replicate programs tested in other communities or to launch totally new efforts.
- RBCF will fund programs managed by nonprofit public charities, schools or government agencies that embrace one or more of the following:
- Demonstrates and/or fosters collaboration with other successful entities in the community to achieve a common goal or objective;
- Is a current project which has strategic impact; i.e., provides long-lasting, ongoing benefit to the community or the distinct population it is intended to serve;
- Is based on a proven track record of success as demonstrated through process, leaders, and/or experienced partners;
- Targets clearly defined, measurable results that are attainable within a reasonable time frame;
- Demonstrates sustainability; i.e., is replicable, repeatable and/or scalable;
- Focuses on problem areas, opportunities or populations that otherwise are not funded and serviced by existing nonprofits, educational organization mandates or state or federal programs.
- The Rancho Bernardo Community Foundation at The San Diego Foundation does not make grants to supporting organizations or private, non-operating foundations.
- Generally, the Rancho Bernardo Community Foundation does not make grants for:
- Annual campaigns and fundraising events
- Capital campaigns for buildings of facilities
- Stipends for attendance at conferences
- Endowments or “chairs”
- For-profit organizations and individuals unaffiliated with a qualified fiscal sponsor
- Projects that promote religious or political doctrine
- Research (medical or otherwise)
- Existing obligations/debt
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the TSDF: Rancho Bernardo Community Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.