Tucker Foundation Grant Program
The Tucker Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next deadline: Oct 15, 2018
Later deadlines: Apr 15, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Tennessee: Bradley County, Hamilton County, Counties in Wyoming: Johnson County, Sheridan County Other eligible locations: United States
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in Tennessee: Bradley County, Hamilton County, Counties in Wyoming: Johnson County, Sheridan County Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The primary objective of The Tucker Foundation is to provide financial support to non-profit organizations to produce in young people the character and skills required to live a productive and happy life, along with organizations that conserve essential elements of our natural environment forever.
- Chattanooga/Hamilton County MSA, Tennessee
- Cleveland/Bradley County MSA, Tennessee
- Sheridan County and Johnson County, Wyoming
Areas of Interest
- Principally Scholarships
- Capital Projects of Special Interest
- General Support of Schools and Colleges
- Principally for acquisition of land or strict conservation easements committed to perpetual preservation.
- General Support /Operating Activities
- Other Land Conservation Methods
Arts and Cultural Organizations and Activities
- Educational Programs
Human and Social Improvement Activities
- Only Community-wide Activities
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit organizations with IRS 501(c)3 status.
- The Tucker Foundation DOES NOT Fund:
- Political or lobbying activities
- Churches and purely religious activities
- Institutional survival or reorganizations
- Normally, any areas of interest not covered in our areas of concentration
- Requests from Individuals
- Organizations without IRS 501(c)3 status
- Marketing and public relations activities
- Requests containing any benefit to family members, trustees, and officers of the Foundation
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Tucker Foundation Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.