Tucker Foundation Grant Program
The Tucker FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Oct 15, 2020
Later deadlines: Apr 15, 2021
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Youth Services Education - Higher Education Academic Scholarship Programs Art Education Land/Habitat Conservation Education - K through 12
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Counties in Tennessee: Bradley County, Hamilton County, Counties in Wyoming: Johnson County, Sheridan County
Location of residency: Counties in Tennessee: Bradley County, Hamilton County, Counties in Wyoming: Johnson County, Sheridan CountyView website Save
About this funder:
The primary objective of the Tucker Foundation is to provide financial support to non-profit organizations to produce in young people the character and skills required to live a productive and happy life, along with organizations that conserve essential elements of our natural environment forever.
- Chattanooga/Hamilton County MSA, Tennessee
- Cleveland/Bradley County MSA, Tennessee
- Sheridan County and Johnson County, Wyoming
- Principally Scholarships
- Capital Projects of Special Interest
- General Support of Schools and Colleges
- Principally for acquisition of land or strict conservation easements committed to perpetual preservation.
- General Support /Operating Activities
- Other Land Conservation Methods
Arts and Cultural Organizations and Activities
- Educational Programs
Human and Social Improvement Activities
- Only Community-wide Activities
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit organizations with IRS 501(c)3 status.
- The Tucker Foundation DOES NOT Fund:
- Political or lobbying activities
- Churches and purely religious activities
- Institutional survival or reorganizations
- Normally, any areas of interest not covered in our areas of concentration
- Requests from Individuals
- Organizations without IRS 501(c)3 status
- Marketing and public relations activities
- Requests containing any benefit to family members, trustees, and officers of the Foundation
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”