Tucson Cactus and Succulent Society Research Grant
Tucson Cactus and Succulent SocietySuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $2,000
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Mexico, Arizona, California
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save
About this funder:
- Population characteristics of relatively unstudied cactus and succulent species in southern Arizona.
- Effects of population growth, economic development, drought, climate change, or other environmental factors on cactus and succulent populations in southern Arizona.
- Historic native uses of cacti and succulents in Arizona.
- Potential medicinal uses for Sonoran plants.
- Value of Sonoran plant diversity.
- Cultivation techniques for cacti and succulents in southern Arizona.
- Symbiotic relationships among Sonoran plant and animal species.
- Introduction of new species.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Research projects must involve cactus and/or other succulents and be consistent with the TCSS Mission.
- Budgets shall include, but are not limited to: travel, lodging, meals, materials, supplies, operational expenses (e.g. expendable and non-expendable), equipment, and co-funding.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- No grant funds shall be used for equipment in excess of $250 per item.
- No grant funds shall be used for salary support of the principal investigator.
- No grant funds shall be used to pay indirect cost.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Tucson Cactus and Succulent Society Research Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.