Rocky Mountain Section: Undergraduate Student Research Grants
Geological Society of America (GSA)
Grant amount: Up to US $750
Deadline: Feb 28, 2018 11:00pm PST
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Canada, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming Expand all
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Rocky Mountain Section has been a thriving part of The Geological Society of America since 1948. Funds are available for undergraduate Geology students in support of research in the area of the Rocky Mountain Section of GSA.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The award is open to undergraduate Earth Science students who are currently enrolled in a B.S. or B.A. degree program.
- The project should involve the Rocky Mountain region.
- Appropriate use of funds includes purchasing field or lab supplies, paying for expenses related to field work, paying for sample analyses, etc.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. The undergraduate student must be a member in good standing of the Rocky Mountain Section of GSA.
- Priority will be given to students who have not previously received an undergraduate research grant from RMS-GSA.
- The award may not be used to pay salary, buy personal software, or attend a professional meeting such as GSA.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Rocky Mountain Section: Undergraduate Student Research Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.