UNFI Foundation Grant
Grant amount: Approximately US $15,000
Next anticipated deadline: Sep 14, 2018 (Letter of inquiry)
Later anticipated deadlines: Oct 26, 2018 (Full proposal), Jan 18, 2019 (Letter of inquiry), Mar 1, 2019 (Full proposal), Apr 26, 2019 (Letter of inquiry), Jun 7, 2019 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach, Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- Increase organic agriculture
- Provide research and science to develop organic farming practices
- Protect the biodiversity of our seed supply and the stewardship of genetic resources of organic seed
- Teach organic farming practices that promote conservation of resources
- Foster the next generation of organic farmers
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- We will accept grant applications from eligible 501(c)(3) organizations based in the United States.
- We cannot fund organizations that are based outside the US, but if your organization is a US-based organization that does work globally, then you may be eligible for a grant.
- We do not fund individuals for scholarships.
- Areas Not Funded:
- Religious organizations
- International organizations or projects
- Political organizations or campaigns
- Endowment requests
- Capital campaigns building construction projects
- Governmental agencies
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the UNFI Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.