United Kingdom Cave Conservation Emergency Fund (UKCCEF) Grant
The British Cave Research AssociationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Organizations Individuals
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: United Kingdom
Location of residency: United KingdomView website Save
The United Kingdom Cave Conservation Emergency Fund (UKCCEF) is a charitable fund administered by the British Cave Research Association (BCRA).
The objectives of the Fund are to support projects that further the conservation of caves and cave features as set out below. Reference to a cave or cave feature is intended to include historic mines, caves and other places of speleological interest within the United Kingdom.
- To assist in the publication of material intended to promote the conservation of caves and features therein or the conservation of a specific site or group of caves
- To assist with the physical protection of features within a specific cave or group of caves
- To assist in works designed to maintain access to a cave or part of a cave, but not solely to assist exploration
- To assist in the purchase of land or property where such acquisition is intended to ensure the protection of, or maintenance of access to, a cave or caves.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Projects are normally required to be of an emergency nature and ones for which no other support is available.
- Funding for suitable projects is usually offered in the form of a loan, but grants are sometimes available.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the United Kingdom Cave Conservation Emergency Fund (UKCCEF) Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.