United Way of Kennebec Valley Grant
United Way of Kennebec ValleySuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Deadline: Feb 1, 2019 1:00pm PST
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Counties in Maine: Androscoggin County, Kennebec County
Location of residency: Counties in Maine: Androscoggin County, Kennebec CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Thanks to contributions from donors, corporations and foundations, we are able to make grants to top-performing community programs that support our mission by addressing the following needs:
- Emergency Services
- Health Care
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Child Care and Child Development
- Youth and Teen Services
- Elderly Services
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Designation Organizations
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Current United Way of Kennebec Valley member nonprofits that have successfully completed one year of membership are eligible to apply for a grant.
- We accept new applications for membership each year at the same time we accept applications for grants (due Feb. 1).
- Your application will be reviewed by the Allocations Committee Chairs. If selected, you will be invited to present your program to the committee.
- If chosen to become a member, your program will be listed in all materials and will go through the allocations process the following year.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the United Way of Kennebec Valley Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.