Postgraduate Public Service Fellowship: Pforzheimer Fellowships
Harvard UniversitySuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $80,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 26, 2021 9:00am PST
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Fellowship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Massachusetts
University restriction: Harvard UniversityView website Save
About this funder:
For Harvard fellowships and grants, a “public service project” is defined as work that:
- Helps people meet their needs for food, shelter, and/or health
- Improves educational and/or employment opportunities
- Educates people about their legal and/or civil rights
- Protects the environment and/or wildlifeh
- And/or otherwise supports the general welfare
Pforzheimer Foundation Public Service Fellowships provide funding for students who will be involved in public service projects after graduation. Projects are expected to be at least four months long, and they can be up to a year in duration.
Approximately $80,000 or more is available each year to be distributed by the selection committee. Award amounts vary depending on project duration and need.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be in good academic and disciplinary standing, and must be able to dedicate themselves fully to their projects.
- Financial need is not a criterion.
- The competition is open to Harvard College seniors.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Postgraduate Public Service Fellowship: Pforzheimer Fellowships by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.