Urban Forest Grant
City of Austin
Next deadline: Jan 1, 2024
Later deadlines: Jul 1, 2024, Jan 1, 2025
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Greening & Beautification Urban Planning
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Individuals
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in Texas: Hays County, Travis County, Williamson County
Location of residency: Counties in Texas: Hays County, Travis County, Williamson County
The Urban Forest Grant strengthens Austin’s urban forest by funding stewardship activities like tree planting, tree care, education, and disease control projects.
Urban trees face different challenges than their rural counterparts. In a city, trees must be cared for, pests managed, and trees planted to support a healthy canopy cover. When you apply for a grant you’re investing time and energy into your community that will benefit you and future generations.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants can include:
- Parent-teacher groups
- Academic and private institutions
- non-profit organizations
- Community groups
- Motivated individuals committed to engaging their community
- Eligible Projects:
- Enhance the long-term health of Austin’s urban forest
- Support some or all aspects of the community’s Urban Forest Vision
- Are located on, or benefit, civic property within Austin city limits
- Follow City of Austin, federal, and state regulations
- Bright Green Future School Grants
- Grant for Technology Opportunities Program - Capacity Funding
- Grant for Technology Opportunities Program - Core Funding
- Grant for Technology Opportunities Program - Mini Funding
- Heritage Preservation Grant: Capital Projects
- Heritage Preservation Grant: Educational Projects
- Heritage Preservation Grant: Marketing Projects
- Heritage Preservation Grant: Planning Projects
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”